Hocus Pocus Drinking Game
Grab your fellow basic witches, some fabulous glassware and a magical potion of your choosing to play our Hocus Pocus Drinking Game.
Take a drink every time...
- There’s a man wearing a flowy peasant top.
- You hear “Thackery Binx” and get annoyed it’s not “Zachary.”
- When you catch yourself not being able to look away from Winifred’s two front teeth.
- Someone makes fun of Max for being from California
- The Sanderson sisters cast a spell.
- Sarah Sanderson’s boobs are distracting.
- Someone says “little children.”
- A non-witch adult is wearing a witch hat.
- Someone makes a reference to Mary Sanderson being fat, which is NOT COOL.
- Something happens that’s so perfectly 90’s you could cry. Example: Max’s Cross Trainers.
- Sarah Sanderson jumps up and down.
- The Sanderson Sisters panic over water.
- When someone says something and you’re reaction is “wow, I never picked up on that inappropriate joke as a kid.”
- Mary Sanderson smells something.
- The Sanderson Sisters go somewhere on their brooms.
- You find yourself wondering why Allison hasn’t been in more movies.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.