Blackberry & Mint Mocktail
Almost as good a real cocktail. Almost.
I'm officially on day 11 of a dry, sober, booze-less January (read more about that here). And yes, it sucks. There's only so much plain water a person can drink. However, I've found that an evening mocktail can make things a little bit more exciting. This mocktail is refreshing and slightly sweet with just a hint of mint.
Blackberry & Mint Mocktail Recipe (makes two)
What you need:
- 6-8 blackberries
- 10 mint leaves
- Club soda
- Sugar (optional)
- Fine mesh strainer
How to make it:
- Add blackberries and mints to each glass. If you want, you can also add a small pinch of sugar.
- Muddle the blackberries and mint (and sugar if you added it) until it looks like all of the juice is out of the blackberries and the mint has been beaten up.
- Fill the glass with club soda. Stir the drink and let it sit about five minutes.
- Strain the liquid into a bowl so the blackberries and mints don't get through.
- Fill your glasses with ice and pour the mocktail mixture in. If you want, garnish with mint and blackberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.